We love dogs at South Sands and we're happy to accommodate them. South Sands beach welcomes dogs from October through to May. Neighbouring North Sands beach is all year round, as well as that there are the dramatic coastal paths to go on.
Our dog friendly rooms are:
- Optimist: Room 23
- Enterprise: Room 5, 15
- Yawl: Room 12
- Dragon: Rooms 7, 17 & 21
- Beach Suites: 31, 32, 34, 35
- A charge of £19,50 per dog per night will be applied to dog staying in the hotel room/beach suite
- A maximum of 2 dogs in room/beach suite
- Guest at check in will have to sign the "south sands dog policy" document
- A penalty of £150 will be charge if dog is let on bed linen or in the event of o dog fouling in the room
For bar & restaurant:
- Dogs are not allowed on the sofa or on the furniture; a dog blanket can be provided if asked at recpetion.
- There is a dog friendly area in the restaurant
We have 1 room available in each room category which welcomes dogs (except J Class)
Dog food is not provided.
Dogs are welcome in the bar, lounge and on the terrace on a lead.
South Sands Beach has again won the internationally-recognised Blue Flag award for the 3rd year running. The accolade guarantees that the golden shores have top notch facilities, are litter free and have achieved a high standard of water quality.